Signs of Bronchial Infection - Natural Remedies Explored - BronchitisHad a very bad bout of bronchitis years ago, which led to a chronic asthma condition. I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition.
Please Feel Free to Let Me Have Any Tips of Your OwnI have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. We are satisfied with this end product on Cold Bronchitis. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Cold Bronchitis.
Through Experience and from Reading Many Health Books I Now Know Why My Colds DevelopedInto bronchitis. I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds. However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Bronchitis. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.
Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Cold Bronchitis here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!
- The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).
- Why you ask?
- Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.
- I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.
- Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Cold Bronchitis.
- Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Cold Bronchitis!